PUBLIC OFFER AGREEMENT
The public offer agreement
1.1 This offer is an official offer by INTERTRADE SUPPLIES LIMITED (registered under the law of Cyprus), hereinafter referred to as the “Seller”, to conclude the Agreement of remote purchase and sale of goods, i.e. through the Online Shop, hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”, and places the Public Offer (offer) on the Seller’s official website “https://2020s.shop” (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”), without a written copy of the Agreement being signed by the Parties.
1.2 The moment of full and unconditional acceptance by the Buyer of the Seller’s offer (acceptance) to conclude an electronic contract for the sale and purchase of goods shall be the fact of payment by the Buyer for the order under the terms of this Agreement, at the time and prices indicated on the Seller’s website.
2. Concepts and definitions
2.1 In this offer, unless the context requires otherwise, the following terms have the following meanings
* “goods” – models, accessories, components accompanying items and other non-food products presented on the website
* “Internet store” – means for the presentation or sale of goods, works or services by making an electronic transaction.
* “Seller” – the company that sells the goods presented in the online store.
* “Buyer” – an individual or company who has entered into an Agreement with the Seller on the terms and conditions set forth below.
* “Order” – selection of separate items from the list of goods specified by the Buyer when placing an order and making payment.
3. Subject matter of the Agreement
3.1 Seller undertakes to transfer the Goods into Buyer’s ownership, and Buyer undertakes to pay for and accept the Goods under the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
This Agreement governs the purchase and sale of goods in the online store, including:
– Buyer’s voluntary selection of goods in the Online Shop;
– the Buyer’s own registration of the order in the Online Shop;
– Payment by the Buyer of the order, issued in the Online Shop;
– processing and delivery of the Buyer’s order to the Buyer’s ownership on the terms of this Agreement
-Payment of customs and tax fees by the Buyer on the territory of his country, in case of their occurrence in accordance with the law.
Transfer of ownership of the goods to the Buyer under the terms of this Agreement.
4. Ordering procedure
4.1 The Buyer shall have the right to place an order for any product presented on the Site of the Internet-shop and available.
4.2 Each item can be presented in the order in the quantity ordered on the Site, according to the completeness offered on the Site.
4.3 In case the product is out of stock, the Manager of the Company shall inform the Buyer (by phone or e-mail).
4.4 In the absence of the product, the Buyer has the right to replace it with the product of similar model, to refuse this product and/or to cancel the order.
5. Order payment procedure
5.1 Payment is carried out as a prepayment for the goods at the time of purchase and the payment of the delivery costs.
5.2 If no money has been received the online store reserves the right to cancel the order.
6. Terms of delivery
6.1 Delivery of the goods purchased at the online store, is carried out to the warehouses of transportation companies, where the delivery of orders is made.
6.2 The Buyer shall pay customs and tax fees on his/her own and at his/her own expense. The Seller shall not be liable for taxes and fees at the Buyer’s customs territory or at the delivery address specified when placing the order.
6.3 Delivery shall be made within the time specified on the site. The delivery time can be changed, in case of non-compliance with these terms by the delivery services.
7. Rights and obligations of the parties:
7.1 Seller has the right to:
– unilaterally suspend the provision of services under this contract if the Buyer violates the terms of this contract.
7.2 Buyer is obliged:
– timely pay and receive the order under the terms of this contract.
7.3 The Buyer has the right to:
– to place the order in the online store;
– fulfill the requirements of other documents posted on the Seller’s website related to the performance of this Agreement.
– demand from the Seller to fulfill the terms of this Agreement.
8. Liability of the parties
8.1 The parties are liable for non-performance or improper performance of the terms of this contract in the manner prescribed by this contract and applicable law.
8.2 Seller is not responsible for:
– the appearance of the Goods changed by the manufacturer;
– for minor discrepancies in the color gamma of the Goods, which may differ from the original Goods solely because of the different color transmission of the monitors of personal computers of individual models;
– for the content and truthfulness of the information provided by the Buyer when placing the order;
– for delays and interruptions in the provision of services (order processing and delivery of goods) that occur for reasons beyond his control of the Seller;
– for illegal illegal actions, performed by the Buyer with the help of the given access to the Internet;
– for the Buyer’s transfer of its network identifiers – IP, MAC-address, username and password to third parties. 8.3;
8.3 The Buyer, using the provided access to the Internet, shall be solely responsible for the damage caused by his actions (personally, even if another person was using his login) to persons or their property, legal entities, the state or morality.
8.4 In case of force majeure circumstances, the parties are exempted from the terms of this contract. For the purposes of this contract, force majeure circumstances are events of an extraordinary, unforeseeable nature, which exclude or objectively prevent the execution of this contract, the occurrence of which the Parties could not foresee and prevent by reasonable means.
8.5 The Parties shall use their best efforts to resolve any disagreements exclusively through negotiations.
9. Other terms and conditions
9.1 The online store reserves the right to unilaterally make changes to this Agreement, subject to prior publication it on the website https://2020s.shop
9.2 The online store has been created to organize the remote method of selling goods via the Internet.
9.4 Payment by the Buyer of the order issued in the online store means the full consent of the Buyer to the terms of the sales agreement (public offer)
9.5 The actual date of the electronic agreement between the parties is the date of acceptance of the terms and execution of the order.
9.6 Using the resource of the Internet-shop for previewing the goods, as well as for ordering is free for the Buyer.
9.8.The right to file a complaint applies to goods that are defective in accordance with the current legislation on consumer protection. Any Customer wishing to assert their right to complain about any product ordered should contact INTERTRADE SUPPLIES LIMITED as soon as possible after discovering the defect, using the contact information listed on the Website. Complaints filed within two months of the discovery of the defect are always considered to have been filed in a timely manner.
INTERTRADE SUPPLIES LIMITED will assume the cost of return shipping for approved complaints.
Upon return of the product complained about and approval of the claim, INTERTRADE SUPPLIES LIMITED will refund the Customer in accordance with applicable consumer protection laws. INTERTRADE SUPPLIES LIMITED aims to do this within 14 days of receiving the complaint from the Customer, but this may be delayed depending on the nature of the product. INTERTRADE SUPPLIES LIMITED reserves the right to dismiss any complaint unless the product is found to be defective under applicable consumer protection laws.
10. Order Refund Procedures.
10.1 Refunds are issued within 14 days after the order has been placed, on the Buyer’s request.
10.2 No refunds are provided in the online store.
10.3 When refunding, the Buyer receives the amount of money on the fact of refund minus a compensation of costs related to the operation of the financial system.
11. Term of validity of the contract
11.1.The electronic contract shall be considered to be concluded from the moment of the order placement.
11.2 Before the expiration date, this Contract can be terminated by mutual consent of the parties within 72 hours by returning the funds.